The Springfield Armory 911 .380 ACP Pistol is made with a stainless-steel barrel and an anodized, hard-coat aluminum frame that features Octo-Grip™ texturing. Ameriglo® Pro-Glo™ green tritium front sight with a white outlined night rear sight. Ambidextrous safety design helps ensure safety for both-handed shooters.
Features and Benefits
- Ameriglo® Pro-Glo™ green tritium front sight inside a yellow luminescent circle
- Short-reset trigger
- 2.7-inch stainless-steel barrel with a black nitride finish
- Single action
- Extended ambidextrous thumb safety
- G10 grips
- Rear sight with green tritium inside of a white luminescent circle
- Anodized hard-coat aluminum frame with Octo-Grip™ texture on the front strap and mainspring housing
- Handedness: Ambidextrous
- Barrel length (in.): 2.7
- Grip: G10
- Action: Single
- Rifle Ammo Type: Centerfire
- Rate of twist: 1 in 16 in.
- Front sight: Ameriglo Pro-Glo green tritium
- Caliber: .380
- Product weight: 12.6 ounces
- Style: Pistol
- Product length (in.): 5.5
- Magazine capacity: 7
- Rear sight: White outlined tritium night
What’s in the Box
- Springfield Armory 911 .380 ACP Pistol
Important Product and Safety Information
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
- You must be a resident of the state selected for pickup.