Offering single and double action, the Smith & Wesson 638 .38 Special Revolver features an aluminum alloy frame, a shrouded hammer and a stainless-steel barrel and cylinder. This revolver is designed with a steel ramp front sight and a fixed rear sight. Matte finish. Synthetic grip. 5-round capacity. Includes a gun lock.
Features and Benefits
- Stainless-steel barrel and cylinder
- Front steel ramp sight and a rear fixed sight
- Shrouded hammer
- Gun lock included
- Single and double action with a 5-round capacity
- Synthetic grip
- Aluminum alloy frame with a matte finish
- Handedness: Ambidextrous
- Grip: Synthetic
- Product weight: 15.1 oz.
- Manufacturer warranty – general: Lifetime
- Metal finish: Matte
- Style: Revolver
- Magazine capacity: 5
- Manufacturer warranty – parts: Lifetime
- Rear sight: Fixed
- Barrel length (in.): 1.88
- Action: Single/Double
- Rifle Ammo Type: Centerfire
- Front sight: Steel ramp
- Caliber: .38 Special
- Product length (in.): 6.31
- Manufacturer warranty – labor: Lifetime
What’s in the Box
- Owner’s manual
- Gun lock
- Smith & Wesson 638 .38 Special Revolver
Important Product and Safety Information
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- You must be a resident of the state selected for pickup.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.