The Ruger Wrangler 2002 .22 LR Revolver is designed with checkered synthetic grips on a Single-Six® pattern frame, as well as a cold, hammer-forged barrel and an aluminum-alloy cylinder with a Cerakote® finish. The revolver offers a blade front sight, an integral rear sight and a transfer bar mechanism.
Features and Benefits
- Blade front and integral notch rear sights
- Aluminum-alloy cylinder with a Cerakote® finish
- 6-round capacity
- Transfer bar mechanism and a loading gate interlock
- Cold, hammer-forged barrel
- Single-Six® pattern frame with checkered synthetic grips
- Handedness: Ambidextrous
- Grip: Checkered synthetic
- Rate of twist: 1 in 14 inch RH
- Product weight: 30 ounces
- Metal finish: Cerakote®
- Style: Revolver
- Magazine capacity: 6
- Rear sight: Integral
- Barrel length (in.): 4.62
- Rifle Ammo Type: Rimfire
- Action: Single
- Front sight: Blade
- Caliber: .22 LR
- Product length (in.): 10.25
What’s in the Box
- Ruger Wrangler 2002 .22 LR Revolver
Important Product and Safety Information
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
- You must be a resident of the state selected for pickup.