Lightweight with a stainless-steel frame, the Ruger LCR .357 Mag Revolver is designed with a friction-reducing cam. The fire-control housing holds all the fire-control components, while the grip peg allows a variety of grip styles to be installed (includes a Hogue® Tamer™ Monogrip®). Replaceable, pinned ramp front sight. U-Notch Integral rear sight.
Features and Benefits
- Grip peg allows a variety of grip styles to be installed (includes a Hogue® Tamer™ Monogrip®)
- 5-round capacity
- Friction-reducing cam
- Polymer fire-control housing holds all the fire-control components
- 6 finger grooves
- 400-series stainless-steel monolithic frame
- Replaceable, pinned ramp front sight with a white bar
- High-strength, fluted stainless-steel cylinder with a PVD finish
- U-Notch Integral rear sight
- Handedness: Ambidextrous
- Grip: Hogue® Tamer™ Monogrip®
- Rate of twist: 1 in 16 in.
- Product weight: 17.1 oz.
- Metal finish: Matte synergistic hard coat
- Style: Revolver
- Magazine capacity: 5
- Rear sight: U-Notch Integral
- Barrel length (in.): 1.87
- Rifle Ammo Type: Centerfire
- Action: Double
- Front sight: Replaceable, pinned ramp
- Caliber: .357 Mag
- Product length (in.): 6.50
What’s in the Box
- Ruger LCR .357 Mag Revolver
Important Product and Safety Information
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- You must be a resident of the state selected for pickup.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.