Crafted with an unfluted, decorative cylinder, the Ruger Bearcat .22 LR Revolver features a rollmark with a cougar and bear design. This 6-round revolver is styled similar to a Remington™ Civil War-era revolver and boasts a cold hammer-forged barrel. Blade front and notch rear sights.
Features and Benefits
- Cold hammer-forged barrel
- Lightweight and accurate blade front and notch rear sights
- Transfer-bar mechanism and loading-gate interlock
- Classic styling and a 1-piece frame feature a design reminiscent of old Remington™ Civil War-era revolvers
- Decorative, unfluted cylinder displays a rollmark with a bear and cougar design
- 6-round capacity
- Handedness: Ambidextrous
- Grip: Hardwood
- Rate of twist: 1 in 16 in.
- Product weight: 22 oz.
- Metal finish: Satin stainless
- Style: Revolver
- Magazine capacity: 6
- Rear sight: Integral notch
- Barrel length (in.): 3
- Rifle Ammo Type: Rimfire
- Action: Single
- Front sight: Blade
- Caliber: .22 LR
- Product length (in.): 8
What’s in the Box
- Ruger Bearcat .22 LR Revolver
Important Product and Safety Information
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- You must be a resident of the state selected for pickup.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.