The North American Arms 1860 The Earl 4 in .22 WMR/.22 LR Revolver can shoot .22 WMR and .22 LR ammunition simply by swapping out the cylinders. This revolver is crafted from stainless steel with wood grips, and it has a bead front sight and an exposed hammer.
Features and Benefits
- Barrel, cylinders and frame are made of stainless steel
- Exposed hammer
- Single action with a 5-round capacity
- Wood grips
- Bead front sight
- Handedness: Right
- Barrel length (in.): 4
- Grip: Wood
- Action: Single
- Rifle Ammo Type: Rimfire
- Front sight: Bead
- Caliber: .22 WMR; .22 LR
- Product weight: 9.1 ounces
- Style: Revolver
- Metal finish: Stainless steel
- Product length (in.): 7.75
- Magazine capacity: 5
What’s in the Box
North American Arms 1860 The Earl 4 in .22 WMR/.22 LR Revolver
Important Product and Safety Information
We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
- You must be a resident of the state selected for pickup.