The Kel-Tec CP33 .22LR Threaded Barrel Rimfire Pistol is crafted with a 5.5-inch threaded barrel and features adjustable fiber optic sights with a 9-inch sight radius. It has an ambidextrous design with safety levers on both sides, and it boasts a heel-catch magazine release, charging handle and a quad stack magazine design.
Features and Benefits
- Ambidextrous design with a safety lever on both sides
- Charging handle located on the back of the receiver
- Adjustable fiber optic sights with a 9-inch sight radius
- MAGPUL® M-LOK® slot in the dust cover
- Heel-catch magazine release
- 5.5-inch threaded barrel
- Picatinny-style top rail for accessories
- 33-round capacity with a quad stack magazine design
- Handedness: Ambidextrous
- Barrel length (in.): 5.5
- Action: Striker Fired
- Rifle Ammo Type: Rimfire
- Manual Safety: Yes
- Rate of twist: 1 in 14 inch
- Caliber: .22LR
- Product weight: 1.5 pounds (unloaded)
- Style: Pistol
- Product length (in.): 10.6
- Magazine capacity: 33
What’s in the Box
- Kel-Tec CP33 .22LR Threaded Barrel Rimfire Pistol
Important Product and Safety Information
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
- You must be a resident of the state selected for pickup.