Efficiently and swiftly reload your firearm with the Hornady Lock-N-Load® Rifle Bullet Feeder. Designed specifically for use with the Hornady Lock-N-Load® AP reloading press (sold separately), this reloading equipment uses industry standard 7/8″ – 14″ thread dies and features a case-activated design, so the bullet will only feed upon contact with the case. Accommodates cartridge sizes from .221 Fireball through 22-6mm.
Features and Benefits
- Uses industry standard 7/8″ – 14″ thread dies
- Accommodates cartridge sizes from .221 Fireball through 22-6mm
- Case-activated design ensures the bullet will only feed upon contact with the case
- Allows you to feed, seat and crimp bullets in 1 station for convenience
- Use with the Lock-N-Load® Case Feeder (sold separately) for efficient, quick reloading
- Not for use with cast lead bullets
- Designed for use with the Hornady Lock-N-Load® AP reloading press (sold separately)
What’s in the Box
Hornady Lock-N-Load Rifle Bullet Feeder
Important Product and Safety Information
- You must be 18 or older to purchase Rifle or Shotgun Ammunition and 21 or older to purchase Handgun Ammunition. In ordering this product, you certify that you are of legal age and satisfy your jurisdiction’s legal requirements to purchase this product.
- For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition. Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.
- The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Item will only be shipped using Ground Shipping to the contiguous 48 states only.