The Ruger Wrangler 2004 .22 LR Revolver is made with a cold, hammer-forged barrel, an aluminum-alloy cylinder with a Cerakote® finish and checkered synthetic grips. The revolver features a transfer bar mechanism and blade front and integral notch rear sights. 6-round capacity.
Features and Benefits
- Made in the USA
- Blued 6.5-inch barrel
- Steel ramp front sight with a notched rear sight
- Single action with a 6-round capacity
- Poly Statue of Liberty grip provides a patriotic look
- Handedness: Ambidextrous
- Grip: Poly Statue of Liberty
- Rate of twist: 1:14 RH
- Product weight: 33.4 ounces
- Metal finish: Blued
- Style: Revolver
- Magazine capacity: 6
- Rear sight: Notched
- Barrel length (in.): 6.5
- Rifle Ammo Type: Rimfire
- Action: Single
- Front sight: Steel ramp
- Caliber: .22 LR
- Product length (in.): 11.9
What’s in the Box
- Heritage Rough Rider .22 LR Single Action Revolver with Statue of Liberty Grip
Important Product and Safety Information
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
- You must be a resident of the state selected for pickup.