The Heritage Rough Rider .22 Caliber Revolver features a tight cylinder lock-up and is chambered for .22LR and .22 Magnum cartridges. The machined barrel is microthreaded and inserted into the frame for an optimal barrel/cylinder gap and maximum ammunition performance. The hammer block is mounted in the recoil shield for extra protection and has a red dot indicator that shows when the gun is ready for use. The flat-sided hammer is paired with exotic cocobolo grips for functionality and style. Made in USA.
Features and Benefits
- Machined barrel is microthreaded and inserted into the frame for an optimal barrel/cylinder gap and maximum ammunition performance
- Red dot indicator shows when the gun is ready for use for convenience
- Fixed sight
- Chambered for .22LR and .22 Magnum cartridges
- Blue finish
- Hammer block mounted in the recoil shield provides extra protection
- Flat-sided hammer and exotic cocobolo grips provide functionality and style
- Handedness: Right
- Barrel length (in.): 6.5
- Grip: Cocobolo
- Action: Single
- Rifle Ammo Type: Rimfire
- Caliber: .22
- Product weight: 34.4 oz.
- Style: Revolver
- Metal finish: Blue
- Manufacturer warranty – general: 1 year
- Product length (in.): 11.785
What’s in the Box
- Heritage Rough Rider .22 Caliber Revolver
Important Product and Safety Information
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Not for purchase by residents of Illinois
- You must be a resident of the state selected for pickup.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.