The Heckler & Koch VP9 Optics Ready 9mm Pistol features ambidextrous controls and an ergonomic, adjustable grip frame that allows you to interchange both backstraps and grip panels in 27 unique configurations. The cold hammer forged barrel is made from cannon-grade steel and and is designed with a polygonal bore profile.
Features and Benefits
- Proprietary captive flat recoil spring
- New sight configuration includes a high-visibility front sight and a “clean” black serrated rear
- Machined steel slide protected from corrosion and wear by HK’s hostile environment finish
- Extended Picatinny MIL-STD-1913 rail molded into polymer frame for mounting lights and accessories
- Ergonomic, adjustable grip frame allows you to interchange both backstraps and grip panels in 27 unique configurations
- Includes two 17-round magazines
- Cold hammer forged barrel made from cannon-grade steel and polygonal bore profile
- Optics-ready cut with cap
- Patented charging supports provide gripping leverage for racking the slide rearward
- Striker-fired ignition and a modified Browning operating system combined with an optimal precision strike trigger control system
- 9mm pistol with ambidextrous design
- Manual Safety: No
What’s in the Box
- Heckler & Koch VP9 Optics Ready 9mm Pistol
- Two 17-round magazines
Important Product and Safety Information
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
- You must be a resident of the state selected for pickup.