Great for emergencies or for use as a survival stowaway gun or hunting rifle, the CVA Scout V2 .45-70 Government Break-Open Rifle boasts a lightweight design with a 25-inch fluted, stainless-steel barrel, a KDF muzzle brake and an ambidextrous synthetic stock with a CrushZone® recoil pad. It’s also outfitted with a DuraSight™ DEAD-ON 1-piece scope mount.
Features and Benefits
- Length of pull of 13.5 inches
- Integrated quarter-rib scope base
- Stainless-steel receiver
- Sling swivel studs and a grip cap
- Tang safety
- Cold hammer-forged, stainless-steel barrel with 5R rifling
- Break-open action with a 1-round capacity
- Reversible hammer spur
- Tool-free disassembly
- Hammer safety
What’s in the Box
- CVA Scout V2 .45-70 Government Break-Open Rifle
Important Product and Safety Information
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.