[Ultimate Guide] How To Purchase A Firearms Online
Whether it is for recreation, sports, or defensive support, firearms ownership is increasing rapidly. The Small Arms Survey stated that U.S. civilians alone account for 393 million of the world’s total firearms ownership. If you too are considering purchasing your first firearm, here’s how to purchase a firearm online at ease.
We at Ammoandriffles, take pride in ourselves counting as one of the premier firearms stores online. You name legal firearms and chances are we’re dealing with that. Right from placing an order to shipping at your nearest FFL or throughout the possession, we’ll assist your firearm purchase from start to finish. Speak to one of our executives or browse through our inventory today!
Step-by-step Guide on How to Purchase a Firearm Online
At Ammoandriffles, we have an extensive range of the latest products, but not all of them are for sale online. Kindly check your state laws before placing an order on this website. Firearms laws and restrictions related to purchasing & ownership of firearms may vary depending on your state or local FFL, we might cancel the shipping if the order doesn’t comply with the rules & regulations in your state.
Let’s start placing an order, if you have questions prior to your search, you are welcome to the comfort zone. Start a conversation with our experts now.
- Order Placement
Over the years, we have served thousands of customers across the United States. Be it about a recreational shotgun or defensive pistol, from semi-auto rifles to classic 18’s revolvers, we’ve everything in-store. Here’s how to purchase a firearm online from our website.
- Browse through our inventory here. Once you’ve found your favorite gun there, click “order now” to proceed.
- Fill out your basic details as a residential zip code and choose the store you want your firearm to be shipped to. You can select your local FFL but make sure that your order complies with the local firearms laws.
- Read and agree to our Online Firearm Ordering Agreement
- Make the payment and complete the checkout. Also, you’ll bear the additional fees if any at the time of pickup from your FFL.
- That’s all your order will be shipped in 4-5 business depending on your location.
- Fees, Taxes, Shipping & Return Policy
Note; We have a huge collection of firearms in-store and deal with some of the top brands in the world. But, in any case, the order seems suspect, we reserve the rights to suspend the shipping without prior notification. Here’s more about how to purchase a firearm online and things to keep in mind.
- In case your state or FFL imposes additional charges (background check fee, etc.) you will bear that at the time of pickup.
- You can only order firearms that are not restricted in your state. You cannot get a firearm shipped to your doorstep unless you’ve permission from your FFL. Thus, all the firearms must be shipped to your FFL.
- Kindly inspect the order prior to its takeover from the store.
- Ammoandriffles only sells products from premier brands. We partner with them and sell their products. Thus, we don’t accept any return. In case of it, you may need to connect directly to the manufacturers.
The trading of firearms is a sensitive business and has a lot of boundaries. Besides learning how to purchase a firearm online, you’ll have to be aware of these restrictions.
- All the orders containing weapons must be placed by the actual recipient who will take ownership of the firearm.
- The minimum age of purchasing firearms online is 18 years and in case the firearms are other than a rifle or shotgun, the minimum age limit of purchasers is at least 21 years. All the recipients must be residents of the state where the order will be shipped.
- Some states might have different requirements and have restrictions on certain weapons. So, it is recommended to go through your local policies as well.
- Transferring & using a firearm is subject to government regulations. While we are only responsible to deliver weapons legally, it is your responsibility to ensure that you’re complying with rules & regulations when purchasing firearms & ammunition.
- Not all the items on the website are for sale in all the states of America.
- All the firearms are sold as equipped. Neither we nor you are allowed to modify the manufacturer’s configuration.
- Store Pick Up & Requirements
You might have some sort of permit or documents, in case you order a firearm online. Here’s how to purchase a firearm online and the documents required.
- Please have a copy of the confirmation email that you’ll receive once the order is ready to be picked. It will include your order number & name.
- Kindly carry a valid photo ID proof when you go to the store for pickup. Firearms can be either picked from the store or the gun counter in the Firearm Department.
- At the time of pickup, you might be asked to fill out the 4473 form, the firearms transaction will be recorded. Also, make sure that the address on your ID matches with your current residential address so that you can receive the shipping without hustle-bustle.
That’s all you need to do to order a firearm online.
The Ammoandriffles recommends that if you want to give someone a new firearm, you better buy it from the store. This guide on ‘How to purchase a firearm online is only for online orders and self-transfer. In case of purchasing a weapon for your friend or husband, you will need a Gift Certificate that will be issued from the FFL.
Order the latest firearm right now. Get free shipping on orders above $5,000.